dinsdag 4 januari 2011

EoY

And so 2010 has ended! and unfortunately, it's been way too long since my last blogpost.
After going to London very last minute the week before Christmas (cfr. pictures of the way there (that took us 10hours!) and the apartment I lived in for 3 months), I've been forced to limit the trainings to running due to the excessive snow. That's going quite well to be honest, I even ran 22K on New year's Eve.
















While I'm very close to finishing the final program for 2011, I can give you the 2010 numbers:
203 sports activities in 498hours, and 12 453 kilometers overall. 10 836km on the road, with an average speed of 27,4 km/h and an average heart-rate of 137.

In the meantime, I'm also "scheduling" my other big races and holidays. Delphine and I just booked our trip to New York (leaving the 24th of September, just 2 days after the Last stage in "The Challenge"). Stay tuned for a final update of my 2011 program!


Tour of Flanders is in a little less than 3 months from now! See you there!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten